Friday, January 24, 2014

Maria Kaupas Center Blessing


Copyright Maria Kaupas Center, 2014


Our students were asked about the Blessing-- after viewing the video, read these awesome quotes from students who participated--


"The blessing was great for me because I feel special and I feel like we should do this more often"

"When the blessing occurred seeing all the Sisters in the chapel reminded me of how the sisters told the chapel so many secrets.  It felt good."

"Always try new things.  Seek wisdom and be creative.  Always believe in yourself and others."

"An image I saw was like in 10 years everyone who comes to the MKC and how they are doing."

"I belonged"

"I liked everything about the peace circle yesterday.  It was very organized and went well."

"It was great, it was my first time experiencing something like that."

"I always feel safe in the MKC.  The blessing made me feel special."

"I could feel God through Temara's dance"

"My image is a comfortable place"

"I enjoyed the food.  I enjoyed the blessing and all of the praying and conversations"

"I thought the blessing was nice and the message from the priest.  The church is somewhere we come to talk to God or friends if we need to..."

"The blessing gave a chance for everyone to praise God"

"I like it that God likes boppers"

"The blessing was very good because I like to see everybody happy and that the sisters were there too.  I will like to be at all the blessings that we have."

"I never knew that about salt"

No comments:

Post a Comment