Friday, May 16, 2014

Farewells: A Note from Britt Quinn, Director of Media Outreach & Alumnae Relations



Greetings, 

Happy Friday, everyone!

I would like to take the chance to thank each and every one of you for all the love and support you’ve given me during my time at the Maria Kaupas Center and the Alumnae Association.

It is with great sadness that I announce my departure from the MKC and Alumnae Association. It has been quite a journey, and I am so grateful for all the opportunities with which I’ve been presented.

This is a beautiful place. It’s special and important. I am so blessed to have been a part of it, and I am so confident that this mission will grow and be amazing.  As a fledgling organization, we have done so much good for the community. 

Imagine all the MKC is capable of when you think of all we’ve accomplished in this short time.

The same goes for our Alumnae Association. This is a social organization—made of some of the most amazing women I’ve ever met. I am so glad to have known each and every one of them. Thank you so much.
 
A new author will be taking over the blog next week. It's been such a joy writing for you all.


Much Love and Good Thoughts, 

Britt Quinn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment