Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Introductions: Meet Ms.Josie

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Josie Magana- Miss Josie, I have just started my first days here at the Maria Kaupas Center and already filled with so much happiness and excitement. First, I have to say how happy I am to have been given the opportunity to be working at MKC, heaven sent, and none would have been possible if it wasn't for Carmen Ontiveros- Thank You! 

Not to long ago I was asking God for guidance, what should I do? What's right for me right now? I had my own plans, but God definitely had the last word and now I am here, 2nd day and I couldn't be more happier. It gives me much pleasure knowing how much these kids look forward coming everyday after school to the center, how they all hold hands during reflection and truly listen with open hearts to what Ms. Eckhouse and their peers have to share. I can only anticipate my future here at the MKC, and the bonds I will soon create with all the students, and all gives me ease and comfort. I now know that I am most definitely in the right place! 

Thank You! 



No comments:

Post a Comment