Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Today's Reflection


Our thoughts create our reality, what we think about we bring about. 

Today's reflection encouraged the kids to think about what our thoughts are attracting to our lives... Positivity and negativity 

If I am constantly thinking negative, deceitful violent thoughts I am attracting negativity into my life. I must become conscious of these thoughts and change them. I can't stop the thought but I don't have to give that negative thought power. 

Always remember what we think about and say we manifest. We could be having a bad day, the more we sit there and ponder on the bad day we're having, that's exactly the way the day will stay. Change it, constantly tell yourself.... my day is great and it will get better, positivity goes a long way. And that applies to anything in our daily lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment